There are many fun and interesting thing you can pick up at tack or pets stores. They can be a lot cheaper up to 75% less than stores that cater to the bdsm world. That and they have no end of things that may give you ideas for new toys.
· Riding crops -- to help keep your pet in line
· Buggy whips - a cross between a crop and a single tail
· Dressage whips - fun but evil things
· Horse bits - the ones with the rubber bits make great gags just add rope
· Horse hobbles - will work a wrist or ankle cuffs
· Fly whips - horse hair floggers
· Bull whips - again a lot cheaper the bdsm shops
· Mitts to wash horses with - they come in vinyl or rubber and have little nubs or spikes on them great for spankings
· Horse scrapers - used to dry horses when wet they make great paddles
· Brushes - good for spankings and to drag on skin
· Riding boots - need I say more
· Clips and rings - more snap clips or quick releases than your could ever need
· Spurs - be creative they can look good and sound good too.
· Leads - to tie your pony down with
· Leashes - to walk your pet with
· Collars - to attach your leash to
· Choke chains - be creative you can make bracelets and collars with them
· Pet beds - so they have some place to sit, some are even heated
· Large bones - for flogger handles, I would clean and bleach them first
· Nylon dog bones - drill the ends for a rope or cord and they make nice gags
· ID tags - for their collars
Be creative with what you fine there, who knows you may come up with a few ideas that I haven't had yet. The only thing is I wouldn't be too blatant about what you are shopping. Like testing crops on you sub. There is no need to upset the vanilla people in the store, and ruin that resource for the rest of us.