· 1@ 1 or 2 liter soda bottle
· 1@ dowel about 18" long
· Doll head for end of handle
· 1@ double ended screw (both sides have threads)
· 1@ # 12 wood screw about 1 ½ " long
· 1@ small fender washer for screw
· Paint or stain for handle
· Drill bits
· Screw driver
· Tape measure
· Marking pen
· Cut dowel to the length you like and attach the doll head end, sand and finish. Like you would for a flogger handle.
· On the bottom on the bottle find the center and make a mark do the same with the handle
· Slide the handle in and line to marks up and drill a pilot hole for your screw.
· Screw every thing together
Now go test it on some one
Note: the size of the dowel for the handle depends on the bottle opening. This is a simple and easy toy to build. It makes a nice thunky sound when you hit something with it. With not a lot of impact it's s fun toy for playing around with.